Sunday, 17 April 2011

The answer is no....





No sooner had I published my last post did I hear the result of that boxing match.



Went six rounds until dudey got split, the ringside doc jumped in the ring and stopped the match. Khan won on points.


Ten of my hard earned bucks down the drain. I've decided that I shall not be betting ever again. It's a waste of time, effort and of course money.


If I get the urge again, I shall donate it to Charity or use it for something sensible. Like a Starbucks coffee...


Till next time...Peace!


2 comments:

Kylie Gilchrist said...

But why did you bet on Dudey. A £5 or less would have been a bit better. Did you really reckon he would have beat Khan? So much shit bout it now. Apparently they are callin for a rematch, but he hadnt won a round up ti his split :P

Go with a Starbucks...and put the change in a charity box (depending on the charity, put the lot in the box :D)

ThomasMcCool said...

Dudey being the outsider gave him better odds plus you gotta support your own as well. I can't see a rematch happening unless the WBA order him to, but if they do I will not be betting.

Starbucks supports fair trade, thats a charity and if you buy the [red] coffee they support some other charity with that and then you put change in the collection boxes, so really a trip to Starbucks is like being Mother Teresa or the Dali Lama.

There slogan should be "Drink Starbucks and save the world!"