Sunday, 15 May 2011

Spideys got competition



I feel like I must bring this to the attention of my 3 followers. This guy most probably saved this womans life, with what I would describe as an inhuman catch. 




The guy seems to sense the ball even before it enters his peripheral vision. Then when he does catch a glimpse of it, takes him about 2 m/s to react. Spider-man is shitting himself, now he's got competition. I guess thats what natural talent plus years and years of training can do for you.


Then theres this guy, who just totally lucks out. Spider-man, if your reading this, you've got nothing to worry from this guy.




The look on his face is priceless tho, and the girl off camera lets out a funny little noise which is a mixture of suprise and arousal.


I shall try and get round to writing a real post soon. Also notice my new sign-off. "Till next time...Peace" had run its course. I read it out loud and it sounded stOOpid! Why didn't anyone tell me godammit.


Yea! Spideys here to save my blog!












1 comments:

Kylie Gilchrist said...

Thats a better sign off :D