Sunday, 5 June 2011

Fuck! Am actually here.

Just a quickie today. :)

On the tube in London going to Picadilly on friday and a I end up standing beside a girl that looked familiar to me. I thought she was famous for something, turns out I recognised her from back home. The same fucking town I worked in. The world is no longer as big as it used to be.

The flights weren't so bad, we upgraded to extra leg room seats and in the process got 2 seats free, so we were able to stretch the legs a bit and have a kip. The food that they served wasn't so bad either, passable as food anyway.

Going through security was a breeze, I was expecting the 3rd degree. I had all my documentation in hand ready to go, the security guy just looked at my passport and declaration form and says to me, yeah! mate com'on in.

Thats it, am gonna go back to bed and try this thing the youngsters call sleep.



2 comments:

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Welcome to Australia and it sure is a small world isn't it.......I think those custom guys get a nose for those who are up to no good and really if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't have a problem.

lyndylou said...

yay! now the fun starts :)