Thursday, 2 June 2011

See ya on the other side!

OK last post from home.

All packed, rucksack out the window. Opted for a holdall, much more room.

Getting a faux Sunday dinner as a wee leaving present from my mother. Then gotta go say goodbye to my granny and possibly others.

Then it'll be off to bed for about 9pm for a wake up call at 3am. The only time I'm ever up at 3am is when am coming home from a nite out drinking.

Flying from Belfast City airport to Heathrow, London. We have a 14 hour wait for the connection to Hong Kong so we're gonna go have dinner with the Queen. By that I mean eat a McDonalds Happy Meal standing outside Buckingham palace.

An hour and a half stop at Hong Kong then we hit Sydney, where we will be greeted with a lift from these guys.

That'll be the 1st week sorted and then it'll be job hunting. Anyone need a Butcher in Sydney? I can also pull a mean pint of Guinness. Hell give me anything am easy.

I shall see you all on the other side. Expect it to be quite for a while.


3 comments:

Underground Dude said...

This trip sounds pretty amazing. Have a great time, and may there be many adventures in store. No doubt there will be.

Mynx said...

photos, plenty of them please. Havent been to Sydney for years and years and cant wait for your adventures

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

I hope Australia is everything you want it to be and that you love your time down here