Sunday, 10 July 2011

Things we do for the ones we love.........

This is a post dedicated to the fact that me and my lovely girlfriend have been together a year. Technically it was on Thursday but typical me am a bit late at posting.

I know what your thinking...Only one year and you've both cleared of to another country together???? Well we had been best buds for a few years before hand. So its not like shes a stranger.

As backpackers we have no money!!!! So we kept things low key. No candle lit dinner or anything, just a wee day pottering about down the shopping centre. I didn't really know what to buy her to mark the occasion but as ever fate provided. She spied golly dolls, so I bought her Maurice, the male counter part to the one she bought last time in Oz....

Now if you read my blog, you'll know am not too fond of Gollys...Read here to catch up.

I put my feelings for the creepy things aside for Kylie, I guess that is the real present.
Although he still isn't allowed to look at me or be near me....It's those damn eyes and their evil intentions!

That's it....Except to say

I LOVE YOU KYLIE............


Now for those of you who want to be sick there are sickbags provided at the rear.......


4 comments:

lyndylou said...

aww you are a true gentleman buying her something even though you hate them. Congrats on your 1st year anniversary :)

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

You must love her if you will buy her something you do not like the look of.....1 year down how many more to go we wonder.......

Mynx said...

It is a very cute if creepy doll.
Congrats on the anniversary. I am sure spending it in Australia has made it very memorable

Kylie Gilchrist said...

MAURICE :D ... he shall meet Maisie some day!!

I love my gollies...and Thomas too :D <3 xxx