Thursday, 18 August 2011

I don't know what title to give this post and frankly I don't care.

As I write, there is a 3 blade open fan wizzing above me, it seems to be topping out at about 1000kph. Its so close to the top bunk, I fear for Kylie's safety if she gets up in a hurry. She'll be scalped the likes of which the Native Americans would be proud. ( stereotyped western movie Indians noted)

Occasionally the hostel gets bulk booked by guests and as such we have to move to a different room so they can all be put together. This time it means we've been moved to the "cottages", essentially nothing more than a converted garage separate from the main building. However it is quite and comfy so no complaints this time. Last time we where downgraded from a 4 bed to an 8 bed.

Anyways, I think we are on the brink of securing a placement on a farm. We had a trail run today and it went very well. I'll be going back up tomorrow. If we play our cards right it could be for the full 3 months, that we require for the 2nd year visa.

I wont count my chickens just yet tho. What I know as Murphy's law (sods) could kick in anytime.

Oh and I just wanna wish http://rachelmccool.blogspot.com some good luck, she is getting her A-level results today.





1 comments:

lyndylou said...

Good luck to you and Rachel :)