Friday, 5 August 2011

Just Photos...


Am just too lazy here is some photos to peruse. I'll go and get some inspiration and come back with some more words.


These things are cool...I thought it was a skink but nope it's a Gecko :)



Paradise Lost..nope, found it.

Its a bloody Possom and am feeding it. I'm told there pests but I think there awesome.

Every Hostel has a cat...this is cookie.

Nice.

A turtle getting some tounge..lucky Turtle.

Mr Miyagi taught me well

This is why I love her, she has just the right amount of crazy

Arty Farty.

This is our friend Fay..thats Kylie poking her schnoz in.

whats on top of castle hill....a bloody garden shed.

Thats Castle Hill


Going, Going...

Gone, almost.

We believe we can fly.




5 comments:

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Cool like them thanks for sharing.

Mynx said...

Me thinks that looks more like a Gecko than a skink and watch those possums, bloody things bite hard enough to draw blood.
The pics are awesome :)

lyndylou said...

Great pics :)

ThomasMcCool said...

you know something it is a Gecko, I was told so the other day. My brain is stupid sometimes. This Possom seems to be friendly but I can't be sure cus its the 1st one I've met.

cheers everyone :)

Mynx said...

Geckos are cool. Qld possums might be friendlier than greedy tasmanian ones :)