Monday, 1 August 2011

A Modest Guest Report

Wow....I've made it to fifty posts....that was exhausting.

So much so am skipping this one and handing over the reigns to Rachel from A Modest Report. See you on the other side, and yes! before you ask, she is kin, sister to be precise.... I think... there is a running joke within the family that she is the milkman's daughter. Mmmm... Would explain why she's so white... :)

Without further ado......


So, I've been asked to provide a guest post for my brother. He's reached his 50th post and has decided to give me a little bit of promotion.  I was actually quite pleased that he asked me. Of all of the people he could've asked, he picked me. It must be because we're blood, because I really don't write that much that is worth reading. Anyway, I've been struggling to think of something to write about for this. Not just because it's going to be used as a guest post, I just couldn't think of anything to write. 


I'll keep it quite simple, what did you want to be when you were a kid? Or, what do you really wish you had the chance to do as a kid?


As far back as I can remember I've wanted to be a teacher, although, I'm sure that there was some point in my life when I wanted to be something different. So that's easily answered. I guess I am a bit nuts for wanting to wake up 5 days a week and face a class full of screaming kids while they ask how to spell elephant and try to put glue up their noses. Jeese, I can't wait. 




As for the other question, I realllllllly wish that I'd been allowed to learn how to dance.


I find myself watching people dancing and wishing that I could do that. I know that if I could be arsed I could go now and find some dance class and sign up. Well, maybe not right now, it is 20 minutes to 10 at night, I highly doubt that dance classes operate a sign up service this late. I honestly think that I could've been a good ballet dancer. 


Another thing I wish I was given the chance to do as a child is gymnastics. I took quite a liking to the... sport? when we were forced to do it in P.E. classes. I could be all fancy and bendy and gymnasticy by now if the folks had have let me do it. That would be some laugh. 


So, what do you wish you could've done?


Hello otherside... Thanks fart head Rachel.




4 comments:

ThomasMcCool said...

Astronaut...still want be one.

lyndylou said...

pop star or a page 3 girl!!!!! lol

ThomasMcCool said...

how about the 2 together???

Rachel said...

That post was awesome, who wrote that?

Astronaut - go for it. Oh wait you can't. Didn't they stop all that?

Page 3 girl - same advice as above, get your girls out and take a few photos :D