Sunday, 30 October 2011

Women are Bitches.

That title got your attention didn't it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this way about all women, just a select few in certain circumstances.

Specifically for this post am talking about the women who have horses at these stables.

Where I worked back home, I was one of 2 men who worked with 12 other women, and while there was a few incidents the overall atmosphere was one of harmony and that's how it was for the 3 years I was there.

I been here for 5 weeks and I have come damn close to breaking up a few cat fights.

It seems as it is in the wild, It starts mostly about territory. One woman will walk through anothers stable as a short-cut. They really don't like this. They get a sternly written sign, saying no entry.

Then moves on to the maternal thing. One persons horse will kick another persons horse and they don't like this. They don't seem to grasp the fact that horses are animals and will do their own territorial thing to set the pecking order. They then get there horses moved into a different paddock.

Then comes the possession thing. It seems that some less than honest person is helping themselves to other peoples horse feed and hay. No-one is quite sure who is doing it and this is causing suspision among friends acquaintances, adding to the already rampant bitchiness.

I don't really give a toss to be honest, these are just observations that I have made and has given me a topic for a post.

If and when it starts to affect me and it most probably will. That's when I'll start to really care.

I imagine it'll go something like this

Pissed off female 1: Mr stable hand guy, that girls horse just bit my horse and she wont say sorry.
Pissed off female 2: Well her horse started it.
POF1: It did not.
POF2: It did you lying Bitch

ensue of cat fight....

Me: *running away... I ain't getting involved. Bitches be crazy. (According to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory anyways)


2 comments:

Mynx said...

Oh dear,seems horsey people get a little precious.

Definitely stay out of it. And yes, some women can be complete bitches. Not me of course lol

lyndylou said...

OH FFS! Some people need to get a life lol